- Outstanding Career Advancement opportunities within 5 star Luxury hotel
- Based in London
- Salary: GBP 36,000 + Excellent company benefits
- Candidate MUST be presently working as Director of Finance / Assistant Director of Finance / Financial Controller within a 5 star hotel in the UK (candidates with Director of Finance 5 star experience in London will be the first choice of the client)
Our client is managing a luxury 5 star property in London and is now looking for an experienced and highly skilled Assistant Director of Finance.
The Finance professional must have extensive work experience with leading hotel or resort operations of over 300 rooms, being responsible for the overall business and financial management. The candidate's profile MUST showcase his/her experience gained within UK's leading hotels especially London.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, this role is responsible for running the complete financial function. It could suit an ambitious Assistant Financial Controller / Financial Controller, with a comprehensive background in hospitality financial management.
Candidates with the following professional/personal profile would be most suitable for the role:
- At least 3-5 years work experience as a Director of Finance / Assistant Director of Finance in a large hotel or resort operation across luxury 5 star properties in the UK
- Must have formal tertiary education in Finance and Management
- Showcase a strong emphasis on monitoring, managing and controlling costs
- Have the ability to analyse and make sound business decisions
- Must be a practical and logical thinker
- Manage the preparation of the strategic business and operating plans
- Remain “hands-on” with an ability to delegate and manage the activities
- Has strong leadership and mentoring skills to guide the entire finance department
- Ability to understand and work in a culturally sensitive environment is vital
- Co-operate with individual department heads for the success of the business
- Have the ability to communicate effectively at both property and regional level as well as with owners
- Possess excellent knowledge in cash management and forecasting
This position comes with a very high degree of responsibility, dedication and professionalism appealing to such candidates who would share the same passion.
To apply for this rare opportunity offering tremendous career progression, we invite you to forward your most updated resume to Clive Webster via the link below.