- Serve an exquisite range of fine-dining Chinese/Cantonese cuisine to high-end clientele
- Candidate must have strong knowledge of Authentic Chinese and modern Cantonese Cuisine with at least 5 years of experience working as Chef de Cuisine with 5 star hotels/high-end resorts
- Ability to mange the overall operations of a signature restaurant situated in a high-end club and casino situated in Malaysia
- Salary: US$48,000 Net + Single Accommodation + Benefits
- Have good communication skills in Chinese/English (verbal and written)
Our client is managing a premier casino in Malaysia with a wide range of food concepts. To manage one of their signature restaurants and small banquet functions, we are now looking for an Executive Chinese/Cantonese Chef who has excellent knowledge of modern Cantonese food and Authentic Chinese cuisine.
The Chef MUST be able to manage the overall kitchen operations as well as be a part of small banquets held at the property. The candidate will be responsible for greeting and meeting guests including VIPs and high-end clientele.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Cantonese and Chinese cuisines
- Experience from key locations in China and South-East Asia with 5 star hotels/resorts or Signature/Fine-Dining outlets is a MUST
- Ability to implement HACCP standards
- Encourage and lead a team of chefs
- Take full ownership of the restaurant operations including budgets, costs, stock control, revenue, etc.
- Develop continuous promotions with the Restaurant Manager and other related departmental heads
Application must include:
- Full resume and personal photograph
- Photographs of your food presentation
- 3 senior references