- 15,000 EGP plus service charge plus bonus and health insurance
- 400 plus rooms, 7 meeting rooms, 6 F&B outlets
- Position only open to Egyptian citizens
- Would suit a young, dynamic professional, preferred age 30 to 40
- International experience a big plus
- Must have a very good eye for detail with emphasis on quality at all times
- Must be very hands on and ‘on the floor’
Our client is managing one of the most successful F&B operations in Cairo. Reporting to the Director of Food and Beverage, they now require the services of a young, dynamic Food and Beverage Manager who will focus on all operational activities including the financial performance of each F&B business unit.
The position would suit an Egyptian citizen perhaps wishing to return home to join one of the leading properties in Cairo. The ideal candidate will have a stable background with prior working experiences in Leading International Hotels/Resorts or Boutique properties around the world.
You will enjoy a hands-on management role, where you can lead your team to exceptional standards. You will work well as part of a busy team and will have the skills and abilities to work in a multicultural environment.
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience in F&B operations
- Stable background
- Solid experience gained by working with international brands
- Must have held a senior F&B role overseeing more than 250 F&B staff, over 5 F&B outlets and room service for over 300 rooms
- Very social personality who likes to greet/meet guests
- Must be able to significantly contribute towards achieving KPIs and set goals
- Develop promotion plans and training schedules of staff
- Able to train and coach the workforce and lead by example – must possess outstanding training and mentoring skills
- Showcase clear emphasis on quality and maintain excellent guest services at all times
- Capable to work on cost control, budgets and supervise other required details of the department’s financial records