Manhattan Group is setting benchmarks in recruitment excellence, social media reach and redefining the way recruitment business is outsourced to Executive Search companies. Combining top-notch market intelligence with leading-edge technology, we are “flexing muscle” in the market with continued growth and a higher client presence. Our network of Business Partners in 2017 has successfully grown in regions such as South-East Asia, Africa, Indian Ocean and Europe.
To complement our growth and further develop foundations deeper into existing markets as well new avenues, we are now seeking partnership from experienced and energetic individuals who would like to represent themselves as Business Partners of Manhattan Group for the Britain and wider Europe markets including Germany and other Scandinavian countries.
Business Partners of Manhattan Group will experience an unlimited source of commission based on their zeal, dedication and enthusiastic attitude and grow along with the business.
The Business Partner will fulfill the following criteria:
- Must be fluent in English and with fluency in any other European language
- Excellent experience in hospitality & senior management - we are also considering semi-retired candidates who would like to join us
- Positive energy with enthusiastic attributes
- Peoples person, pro active in associations & connections
- Be highly social and have a strong network within the luxury and super deluxe hotels and resorts (4/5 star and deluxe properties) market
- Must be able to showcase entrepreneurial skills and remain focused on client & “grab” not only job orders but prove themselves capable of “winning” exclusive Preferred Supplier titles within leading establishments
- A solid background in hospitality management having worked for hotels and resorts previously would be considered as a very critical and essential element for the profile
- Possess unlimited energy and willpower to go the extra mile
If your current skills and qualifications match the above profile, and are willing to discuss more about this opportunity, kindly forward your most updated resume along with a cover letter mentioning why you would be the most suitable person.
To discuss more about the role in person with Axel, book your appointment by sending an email via the form below