- Up to US$60,000 Net + Service Charge + Up to 2 months Bonus on achievement of KPIs + Expat Benefits
- Luxury property with exclusive F&B operations featuring more than 5 outlets and banqueting facilities
- Single or Married Status (no children)
- Candidate must have Indian Ocean background with high-end resorts
- Would suit a young, dynamic professional who strictly adheres to brand standards and believes in offering guests an unmatched culinary experience
- European experience is a big plus
- Candidate MUST have strong knowledge of wines, budgeting and creating innovative sales and marketing strategies
- Must have a very good eye for detail with emphasis on quality at all times
- Must be very hands-on and ‘on the floor’
- Candidate MUST be 30-35 years old
- Candidate MUST be a fluent in English and French
- Candidate MUST be either European, South Africa, Australian, or American national
Our client is managing one of the most successful F&B operations in Mauritius serving a discerning clientele. To manage the overall F&B services at the this luxury resort, we now require the services of a young, dynamic Food and Beverage Director who will focus on all operational activities including the financial performance of each F&B business unit.
The right candidate will have a stable background working in Leading International Hotels/Resorts or Boutique properties around the world, ideally with excellent experience gained in the Indian Ocean and European regions. Moreover, the candidate MUST have a proven track record in development of concepts, wines, promotion strategies, training and leading the F&B team as well as improving the revenue streams.
You will enjoy a hands-on management role, where you can lead your team to exceptional standards. You will work well as part of a busy team and will have the skills and abilities to work in a multicultural environment.
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience in F&B operations and presently working as Food and Beverage Director with luxury resort (Assistant Food and Beverage Directors looking for their first assignment as Food and Beverage Director will also be considered)
- Very social personality who likes to greet/meet guests
- Must be able to significantly contribute towards achieving KPIs and set goals
- Candidate must have experience in working closely with the Executive Chef to develop promotions and strategies for the F&B department
- Develop training schedules of staff
- Able to train and coach the workforce and lead by example – must possess outstanding training and mentoring skills
- Able to train and coach a workforce of more than 100 and lead by example
- Showcase clear emphasis on quality and maintain excellent guest services at all times
- Capable enough to work on cost control, budgets and supervise other required details of the department’s financial records