- US$48,000 Net + Bonus
- Location" Mauritius
- Resort features 200 rooms with exclusive award-winning fleet of signature/fine-dining and casual F&B outlets
- Single or Married Status (No children)
- Candidate must have resort island background with high-end 5 star resorts
- Would suit a young, dynamic professional who adheres to brand standards and believes in offering guests an unmatched culinary experience
- European experience is a big plus
- Must have a very good eye for detail with emphasis on quality at all times
- Must be very hands-on and ‘on the floor’
- Candidate MUST be fluent in English and French (candidates who do not speak French and English fluently are not considered for this role)
Our client is managing one of the most successful F&B operations in Maldives serving a discerning clientele. To manage a fleet of 7 high-end Food and Beverage outlets plus a functions centre, we now require the services of a young, dynamic Food and Beverage Director who will focus on all operational activities including the financial performance of each F&B business unit.
The right candidate will have a stable background working in Leading International Hotels/Resorts or Boutique island resort properties around the world, ideally with excellent experience gained in the Indian Ocean and European regions. Moreover, the candidate MUST have a proven track record in development of concepts, promotion strategies, training and leading the F&B team as well as improving the revenue streams.
You will enjoy a hands-on management role, where you can lead your team to exceptional standards. You will work well as part of a busy team and will have the skills and abilities to work in a multicultural environment.
- Must have at least 8-10 years’ experience in F&B operations
- Very social personality who likes to greet/meet guests
- Must be able to significantly contribute towards achieving KPIs and set goals
- Develop promotion plans and training schedules of staff
- Able to train and coach the workforce and lead by example – must possess outstanding training and mentoring skills
- Able to train and coach the workforce and lead by example
- Showcase clear emphasis on quality and maintain excellent guest services at all times
- Capable enough to work on cost control, budgets and supervise other required details of the department’s financial records