- Salary: Up to US$60,000 Net + Fully Furnished Apartment + Insurance + Air Tickets
- Status: Single or Married (schooling is NOT offered)
- Property: 5 star hotel with 80 plus rooms + 3 F&B outelts + functions space for up to 200 pax
- Location: Central Asia
- Nationality Preferred: Italian Nationals
- Communication Skills: Fluency in English and European languages is a MUST
Our client is managing s fabulous 5 star hotel in Central Asia which offers exclusive accommodation, F&B services and facilities for high-end events and functions. To manage the overall food and beverage activities at this exclusive hotel, we now require the services of an Executive Chef. Candidate will be reporting to the Managing Director.
The Executive Chef must be preferably of Italian nationality and have excellent knowledge of Italian and various European cuisines.
Role is extremely hands-on and the Executive Chef cooks alongside his team. This is definitely not an office role.
- Candidate must have worked for a five star deluxe brand
- Candidate must have held Executive Chef position in a 5 star property previously - client will consider Executive Sous Chefs who are currently working in five star deluxe properties
- Candidate must be fluent in English plus any European language (Italian, French, German, etc.)
- Excellent leader and trainer
- Excellent eye for detail
- Must be a great communicator - able to converse with guests
- Good all round culinary and presentation skills - plus have excellent knowledge of Italian cuisine
- Good computer skills
- Sound financial knowledge and can control costs