This role is open for Sri Lankan Nationals ONLY.
- Salary: Up to US$4800 Gross per month + Benefits
- Company: Leading Hotel Chain
- Location: Head Office in Sri Lanka
- Pre-requisite: Candidate MUST have background working in large international hotel companies as Area / Group / Cluster / Regional Director or Head of Human Resources
Our client is managing a well-known chain of hotels in Sri Lanka and is presently searching for a Group Head of Human Resources. The candidate MUST be a Sri Lankan national.
Candidate's primary objective is to establish its people capability as a clear competitive advantage. Be able to set, shape and deliver the People's Plan to align the people agenda and ensure appropriate delivery of this plan within the business to support and achieve long-term business plans and short-term goals.
- Plan and lead the transition of the organization into one structure
- To create a future ready efficient organizational / governing structure that could support and sustain the expansion strategy of the group
- Establish best in class Learning & Development capability/structure
- Work with the Learning & Development expert to set-up and run the Training Academy which will deliver world class associates for the company
- Develop and execute a comprehensive talent acquisition / recruitment strategy plan which will deliver the staff requirement for the new hotels in the pipeline (total staff requirement will be over 2500 in the next 2 years)
- Offer exceptional pre-opening toolkit/training modules to support proper execution at new hotel openings
- Infuse best in class talent to senior positions within the group's hotels
- Design & deliver a retention strategy including rewards & career growth structures applicable across the business to make the company the Employer of Choice for Hospitality in Sri Lanka
- Embed the new living values in the business which will set the right organization culture across the group to enable the business to sustain the planned growth
- Provide strategic support to business units of the group and to deliver targets across properties
- Ensure perfect execution of the group's HR strategies & policies on recruitment, retention, L&D, C&B, IR across all properties via operational HR teams in the company